Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €933 (355,766 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)