Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,610 (530,814 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)