Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,677 (R$ 9,100) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)