Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,718 (₨300,061) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)