Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,785 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)