Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,877 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)