Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,875 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (17 minutes ago)