Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,555 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)