Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,721 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,510 (AU$9,273) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)