Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,217 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (29 minutes ago)