Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)