Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,157 (COL$4,038,804) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)