Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,179 (COL$6,817,548) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (39 minutes ago)