Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01402 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (137,606 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)