Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,093 (231,429 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)