Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01496 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,256 (150,817 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)