Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (231,819 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)