Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (152,488 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)