Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02870 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,292 ($U79,881) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)