Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02743 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 ($U77,425) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)