Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02902 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,899 ($U65,428) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)