Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,904 ($U70,210) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)