Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,377 (557,979 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)