Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,192 (COL$6,957,252) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)