Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,573 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 71% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,342 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (41 minutes ago)