Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,241 prices entered by 469 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 74% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,232 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)