Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,527 (₨180,026) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)