Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,494 (₨119,198) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)