Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,902 (4,154 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)