Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,352 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (40 minutes ago)