Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 ($5,192) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)