Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,130 (1,183,187 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)