Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,768 (NZ$7,538) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)