Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,798 (NZ$4,716) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)