Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,081 (NZ$7,807) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)