Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,162 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)