Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,948 (Rp 28,029,989) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)