Cost of living comparison between Pakpattan, Pakistan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00875 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,101 (₨354,304) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)