Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,187 (₨363,311) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)