Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,080 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)