Cost of living comparison between Paderborn, Germany and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,612 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)