Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,109 (245,868 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)