Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,850 in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)