Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,402 (15,579 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)