Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08977 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,483 (16,516 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (38 minutes ago)