Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 (1,449,439 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)