Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 (2,260,891 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)