Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,392 (1,574,390 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)