Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 (2,462,072 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)