Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,402 (36,540 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)