Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03702 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,194 (59,256 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)