Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,827 (CH$1,989,703) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (35 minutes ago)