Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00143 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,721 (CH$1,906,913) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)