Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,445 (CH$1,098,799) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (about 1 hour ago)