Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,870 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)