Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,735 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)