Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,328 in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)