Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10692 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,894 (kr 55,122) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)