Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,374 (102,151 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)