Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,892 (¥382,778) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)