Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,762 (¥365,177) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (42 minutes ago)