Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12934 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,634 ($b12,637) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)