Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (руб 228,739) in Orsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)