Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)