Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,667 (45,290 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)