Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,593 (215,331 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)