Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €892 (346,496 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)