Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,541 (524,383 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)