Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,467 (534,148 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)