Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21433 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,448 (6,756 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (22 minutes ago)