Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,467 (10,516 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)