Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23960 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,761 (7,351 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (42 minutes ago)