Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,745 (7,340 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)