Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,684 (11,621 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)