Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,668 (695,655 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)