Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,487 (15,110 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)