Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 (14,896 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (29 minutes ago)