Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,296 (Php121,994) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)