Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,492 in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)