Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 ($3,684) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)