Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,215 (¥281,670) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)