Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 (¥407,396) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)