Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 (¥523,558) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)