Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,418 (¥452,423) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)