Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,164 (¥772,394) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)